BICOL MEDICAL CENTER
- 4-year residency training program
- Each Resident shall produce at least three (3) scientific papers during the 4-year residency.
- Each Resident shall present at least once on both the annual BMC scientific paper contest and the PSO-HNS research paper competition.
- Each Resident is expected to submit his best papers to a local medical journal for publication.
1. Letter of intent indicating training course and department he/she is applying to:
Francisco DJ Sales III, MD. MHA, FPSGS, FPSTS, FPCS, FACS
Medical Center Chief II
Bicol Medical Center
MARY JANE GUAZON-UY, MD, MPH, FPDS, FAAD
Chief Medical and Professional Staff II
JENSY S. ONG, MD, FPOA, FPCS
Chief Training Officer, Professional Education & Training Unit
DIOSDADO C. UY, MD, MClinAud, FPSOHNS, FPCS, FICS
Department Head - ENT: Head & Neck Surgery
2. Resume/Personal Information Sheet with 2x2 latest picture
3. Certified true copy of medical school diploma and internship
4. Certified true copy of medical transcript of records
5. Certified true copy of medical board diploma
6. NBI Clearance
7. Letter of recommendation from former professor/supervisor
8. Medical certificate indicating applicant is physically and mentally able to undergo training
9. Class ranking
10. PRC/Board Rating