Who can avail of the COVID Antigen Detection Swab Test?
- Symptomatic patients within 5 - 7 days after onset of symptoms
- Healthcare workers and other essential workers(frontlines) identified with medium or high risk exposures to a confirmed COVID-19 case
- High-risked individuals (elderly, more than 65 years of age, those with co-morbidities, etc.)
- Individuals with high index of suspicion.
(Symptomatic or Asymptomatic with history of exposure)
- Patients who will undergo surgical/non-surgical invasive procedures
- All pregnant women in/near labor who are hospitalized for delivery
- Patients evaluated at primary care offices or other out-patients settings
- For contact tracing surveillance and clinical management of patients with COVID symptoms.
- As part of internal policy and recommendation of the BMC - Infection Control Committee, applicable to interns, contractors, diagnostic suppliers, medical representatives coming from areas other than the Bicol Region and analoguos cases.
Available at the BMC Department of Laboratories
For inquiries and scheduling, contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (054) 472-6126 to 31