- OPD User's Fee is Php 50.00
- Please always bring your Health I.D. Card (green) as your Health Record Number is printed hereof which helps to facilitate the retrieval of your record on file and to avoid delay of your transaction
- Once this I.D. Card is lost, another I.D. Card shall be issued but you have to pay Php 50.00
- No OPD Clinic every Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
Obstetrics | Family Planning | Medicine | Pediatrics | Surgery | Animal Bite | Dental | Orthopaedics | MDRTB Clinic
AM Only - ENT | Ophthalmolgy
PM Only - Cardiology (Adult & Pedia)
Gynecology | Family Planning | Medicine | Pediatrics | Surgery | Pediatric Surgery | Minor Surgery | Animal Bite | Dental | MDRTB Clinic
AM Only - Dermatology
PM Only - CP Clearance
Obstetrics | Family Planning | Medicine | Pediatrics | Surgery | Animal Bite | Dental | MDRTB Clinic | Minor Surgery
AM Only - ENT | Ophthalmology | Oncology
PM Only - Diabetes, Endocrine
Gynecology | Family Planning | Medicine | Pediatrics| Surgery | Pediatric Surgery | Animal Bite | Dental | Orthopaedics | Neurology (Pedia) | MDRTB Clinic
PM Only - CP Clearance
Obstetrics | Family Planning | Medicine | Pediatric | Surgery | Animal Bite | Dental | MDRTB Clinic | Minor Surgery
AM Only - NTP
PM Only - Neurology (Adult)
As a patient at the Bicol Medical Center, you have the right:
1. To know the name, identity and professional status of all persons providing services to you and to know the physician who is primarily responsible for your care.
2. To receive complete and current information concerning your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis in terms that you can understand.
3. To have access to all information contained in your medical records.
4. To an explanation in terms you can understand of any proposed procedure, drug or treatment; the possible benefits; the serious side effects, risks or drawbacks which are known; potential costs; problems related to recovery; and, likelihood of success. The explanation should also include discussion of alternative procedures or treatments.
5. To accept or refuse any procedure, drug or treatment, and to be informed of the consequences of any such refusal. If there is conflict between you and your parents/guardian regarding your exercise of this right, you and your parents/guardian may need to participate in conflict resolution procedures.
6. To formulate advance treatment directives and to expect that these directives will be honored.
7. To select a surrogate decision-maker to participate in making health care decisions on your behalf in the event you lose the capacity to make decisions.
8. To personal privacy. Care discussion, consultation, examination and treatment will be treated confidentially.
9. To expect that all communications and records related to your care will be treated confidentially.
10. To supportive care including appropriate management of pain, treatment of uncomfortable symptoms and support of your psychological and spiritual needs even if you are dying or have a terminal illness.
11. To assistance in obtaining consultation with another physician regarding your care. This consultation may results in additional cost to you or your family.
12. To request consultation with the Hospital Ethics Committee regarding ethical issues involved in your care.
13. To be transferred to another facility at your request or when medically appropriate and legally permissible. You have a right to be given a complete explanation concerning the need for and alternatives to such a transfer. The facility to which you will be transferred must first accept you as a patient.
14. To know if your care involves research or experimental methods of treatment. You have the right to consent or refuse to participate.
15. To voice complaints regarding your care, to have those complaints reviewed, and when possible, resolved without fear of any harm or penalty to yourself. You have the right to be informed of the response to your complaint.
|Step||Activities||Person/s Responsible||Time Frame|
Receives complaint, recommendation, inquiry or suggestion in person, by text, by phone call, by email, or by mail
|The Head of Agency, Integrity Development, Committee Chairperson, Grievance Committee, Chairperson, Supervisor, PACU Officer||24 hours|
|2||Forwards complaint, recommendation, inquiry or suggestion to Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)/Bilis Aksyon Partner (BAP)||Person who receives the complaint, etc.||24 hours|
Conducts investigation/makes recommendations.
Acts on recommendation.
MCC I / MANCOM
|7-30 calendar days|
|4||Notifies concerned person/s of results.||CAO / BAP / HRM||7 calendar days|