You may not be aware that there is a scale of seven deadly vices connected to social engineering. The deadliest social engineering attacks are the ones that have the highest success rates, often approaching 100%. What is the secret of these attacks, how come they succeed so well?
The Bicol Medical Center Gender and Development headed by Dr. Malou Sarmiento with the WCPU head Dr. Mitch Tolentino and our social worker Ms. Cora Aguilar talked on the thrusts of their commitees over radio guesting at DWFM 98.3, The Mother's Touch on March 8, 2016 on the celebration of International Women's Day.
18 things you can do to help end violence against woman now!
1. Tell people that VAW is NEVER OK!
2. Learn about VAW and what causes it.
3. Encourage and support those people who work to end all forms of VAW in your community.
4. Respect women and young girls.
5. Raise your sons and daughters as equals and teach them the value of respect for all people.
6. Organize forums or sessions in your community, workplace or schools regarding violence against women.